Good Samaritan Healthcare are able to offer in home support and care for people living with a disability as well as respite for the family members caring for them.
We have provided a variety of services to support clients in their own home and also assisted our clients to participate in their community and other events that are of interest to them.
These may include:
- Domestic support
- Personal care
- Transport assistance
- Specialist care from a nurse
- Overnight in-home respite care
- Support with acquired brain injury and learning disabilities
- Coaching in activities of everyday living
- Bowel and bladder management
- Skin integrity
- Catheter care
- Supervision of medication
- Blood glucose monitoring