Good Samaritan can provide Registered Nurses with a variety of working environments from hospitals to community, corporate and beyond. We have undergone growth over the past few years and can now offer Nurses a wide range of opportunities. Our innovative approach means that Clients come to us with diverse projects that require experienced Nurses that can seamlessly fit into their team.
Find out everything you need to know about being a Registered Nurse with Geneva below or search for jobs to the right.
- Direct patient care : All patients are assessed, their care planned, actioned and evaluated in a manner appropriate and acceptable to them as individuals and in accordance with professional standards of practice.
- Communication : Effective liaison and communication with Clients, family, colleagues and GP's. Ensure relevant information is effectively communicated with the service to/from all levels.
- Provide Education : This includes contributing to staff development activities and engaging in health promotion activities relevant to clinical setting and individual clients’ needs.
Requirements for this role
- Acute Care : require minimum of two years post graduate experience in the area of your expertise within the last three years
- Eldercare : require a minimum of one years' post graduate experience
- As a Geneva Nurse you may be placed in assignments with minimal orientation, therefore your skills and experience need to be of a high standard
- All nurses and midwives must have a current practicing certificate and an updated CPR certificate.
Clients we work with
- DHB Hospitals
- Aged Care Hospitals
- Mental Health Facilities
Why Wait ?
Join Christchurch's leading nurse agency !